1. Mater Dei (10-2) … Moved them up from No. 2. Right now, the Monarchs are playing so well they would beat Mission Viejo.
2. Mission Viejo (11-1) … Diablos lost to a confident Poly team.
3. Santa Margarita (9-3) … Considering the injuries and defections, getting to the second round and losing in OT to St. Bonaventure was a heck of an accomplishment.
4. El Toro (9-2) … I still think El Toro would beat the No. 5 team.
5. Edison (11-1) … Although Edison’s defense might be able to do the trick against El Toro’s offense.
6. Tustin (12-0) … It is looking like Edison-Tustin in the Southwest final.
7. Tesoro (7-4) … Titans beat some good teams this year.
8. JSerra (6-4) … Lions would be in the semifinals if they played in the Southwest Division.
9. Orange Lutheran (6-4) … Same with the Lancers.
10. Villa Park (11-1) … This team runs the ball so well that it is easy to overlook that Dylan Osborne is a good quarterback.
More football news from the OCVarsity blog: